NOTE: The rules of the team will be strictly enforced. If anyone breaks them, it could mean either immediate suspension or dismissal, whatever the team’s Leader sees fit.
1. Members cannot belong to any other team, group or club.
2. The team will always stay together on rides, runs, events, field meets etc. The only way a member will be permitted to leave the main even will be to notify the team’s head of road.
3. Members will have good attendance. Members must have a good reason for not attending meetings or rides, such as family issue, working, sickness, no transportation, and bike not running.
1. Members should care for his brother member.
2. Where we go on our rides will be voted upon by the entire membership.
3. Absolutely no talking about Team’s business to persons outside the Team.
4. Member must wear teams Vest, D.O.T helmet, and Boots in every gathering and ride.
5. Each member is required to maintain a valid motor vehicle license, which includes the authorization to operate motorcycle.
6. If for some reason, such as a license suspension, a member can’t ride with the group.
7. If you are told you are not allowed to join a ride or any kind of team event, you have to leave immediately.
8. If the Leader or Safety Officer determines your bike is unsafe to ride, you are grounded until it is safe.
9. Member bike tank should always be in full condition for any ride or event.
10. Member leaves the group or got expelled, will never join the group again.
1. Respect is to be shown to all club members, officers, etc. In other words, if it’s not yours, ‘Don’t Mess with it.
2. No fighting among each other is allowed in public places, any issues should be discussed with the Leader or his assistant.
1. Group logo and material that contain the group logo are copyrights of team’s Leader Mr. Ali Almoosawi
2. Photos taken by members with group vest, logo, events, etc. are all Kuwait Bikers team property.