The rules of the group will be strictly enforced. If anyone breaks them, it could mean either immediate suspension or dismissal, whatever the group’s Leader sees fit.
1. Members cannot belong to any other group or club, excluding motorcycle brands group or club. Example: Harley Davidson HOG, BMW Club, etc.
2. The group will always stay together on rides, runs, events, field meets etc. The only way a member will be permitted to leave the main group will be to notify the group’s head of road.
3. Members will have good attendance. Members must have a good reason for not attending meetings or rides, such as family issue, working, sickness, no transportation, and bike not running.
1. Members should care for his brother member.
2. Where we go on our rides will be voted upon by the entire membership.
3. Absolutely no talking about Group business to persons outside the Group.
4. Member must wear groups Vest, D.O.T helmet, and Boots in every gathering and ride.
5. Each member is required to maintain a valid motor vehicle license, which includes the authorization to operate motorcycle.
6. If for some reason, such as a license suspension, a member can’t ride with the group.
7. If you are told you are not allowed to join a ride or any kind of group event, you have to leave immedietly.
8. If the Leader or Head of The Road determines your bike is unsafe to ride, you are grounded until it is safe.
9. Member bike tank should always be in full condition for any ride or event.
10. Member leaves the group or got expelled, will never join the group again.
1. Respect is to be shown to all club members, officers, etc. In other words, if it’s not yours, ‘Don’t Mess with it.
2. No fighting among each other is allowed in public places, any issues should be discussed with Leader.
1. Group logo and material that contain the group logo are copyrights of group Leader Mr. Ali Almoosawi
2. Photos taken by members with group vest, logo, events, etc. are all Kuwait Bikers group property.